We Are Hiring: Sales Support Coordinator
Company: Love to Brand is an award-winning independent distributor of branded promotional merchandise, corporate giveaways and promotional clothing. Based in Clitheroe, the company sources creative promotional product solutions to a range of B2B & B2C clients based both locally and nationally.
Sales Support Coordinator:
Based: Clitheroe BB7 1LP
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday (40 hour week)
Salary: £17,000-£20,000 per annum doe
Holidays: 20 days p/annum plus stats (increasing by x1 extra day’s holiday per year for the 1st 5 years)
Job Purpose: As a Sales Support Coordinator, you’ll assume full responsibility for all aspects of sales administration essential to the daily operation of the business. Sourcing of products and quotes for both existing customers and prospects is the key part of the role, and order processing once the quotes are progressed to order stage. Offering daily sales support to the Business Development & Account Mangers, including sourcing leads.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
– Source products to best match customer requirements and the brief supplied.
– Liaise with suppliers to seek out best pricing.
– Compile quote for customer review using industry relevant CRM system.
– Liaise with relevant account manager to make changes to the quote as required (change of product requirement or quantities) until satisfactory to the customer and progressed to order stage.
2. Order Processing:
– Raise appropriate sales/purchase orders to forward on to the customer and supplier.
– Liaise with customer to obtain artwork until visuals are approved for production.
– Regularly check and progress, ensuring the customer is kept informed of the order status at all times.
– Liaise with relevant suppliers weekly if not daily to ensure the specified delivery schedules are met.
– Arrange delivery dates and times for the client to receive the goods.
3. After Sales:
– Ensure customer satisfaction after delivery of each order
– Cross reference invoices received in relation to the order from the supplier.
– Invoice clients upon completion of all orders.
4. Sales Support:
– Offering daily sales support to the Business Development & Account Managers.
– Including sourcing of new leads for them to follow up.
– Sending out marketing material and sales packs.
– Monitoring Sales Data; providing weekly reports on sales and orders
The Ideal Candidate:
You should be of a self-driven and organised individual, comfortable dealing with all levels of authority. Outgoing nature and be able to communicate efficiently. You’ll be a quick learner with the ability to multi task. Process driven with good organisational skills in order to juggle a varied workload. Moderate mathematical ability required to understand basic calculations e.g. Gross margin percentages and calculations.
Ideal background would be in business/customer support services role. Experience of putting together quotes and dealing with trade/end user costs would be particularly helpful.
In return expect a friendly atmosphere where your input will have a direct impact on the ongoing growth and success of the business.
To apply please send and up-to-date CV along with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org